Today’s post is for mature adults of all ages who have an open mind to the prevention of unnessary health and wellness problems in society and who are willing to sort through the selection of good, better and the best practices for ideeaaal, optimum and perfect solutions for Canadians of all ages!
Let’s look at the first seven years and the next seventy years and then let’s look closely all over again at what is still ahead for all of us as a unique community and as a society!!!
Last evening and this morning I was connecting dots . . . . .and …..I see a picture which I will reconstruct for you in words today and in pictures next week. I’m wanting to action up my new camcorder! I see the need for a complete series of pilot projects! Do You?
1. CDC states that in 2007 there were 18,000 falls that resulted in unintentional death.
2. consider popularizing a thorough assessment and find practices which can help to avoid future falls.
3. engage a physical therapist to evaluate functional strength, balance and vertigo.
4. schedule a thorough and complete physical. Articulate why.
5. clean up clutter and arrange to keep this (pilot) home organized and scrutinized.
6. establish guidelines for assisted living facilities and locate or build a prototype or two. I’m told that healthy homes breathe, emit no toxic gases and are mold resistant. who would be satisfied with anything less? who will support this unique project? . . . . . Still skeptical? Ask to see the full proposal.
7. Dr. Chauncy Crandall says the simple changes he advocates prevent, reverse and cure heart disease and many other health and wellness illnesses. Who is interested?
8. I see the need for a well done video taping and revenue generating service.
9. Feed my sheep and feed my lambs and feed the flock of God which is among you!!!
Who sees the enormous value for all of Canada and for all Canadians including yourself, your family and your friends???
Who is interested in assisting in some tangible way and/or helping out?
my name is keith, firstname.lastname@example.org
p.s./ my 80th post! Time to share with you and you!! …..the things I am being shown that we as mature adults and savvy seniors ought to do . . . . . and do daily!
p.s.#2/ I encourage Americans to support this fledgling Canadian initiative?