Is the Joke on me Folks, or is it possible to rectify and benefit from this most unpleasant situation??
As BB would say: “What’s up Doc?”
I purchased a Hewlett Packard Pavilion g7-1260ca 17 inch notebook PC from London Drugs 03/08/2012.
If there is no other person in all of Canada with a similar experience to mine, then I will just suck it up.
But if my bad experience is an all too common experience then _ _ _ _ _ !!!
SO, What have I done to help myself and to help rectify the problem??
1. I contacted the retail store and informed them that I did not know what to do and was told in so many words to just ………………..( fiddle with it. )
2. I contacted Hewlett Packard by email and got one rather “dah email” but not a helpful reply.
3. So, I fiddled. I turned the laptop on and off a few times. I even figured out how to turn the computer off correctly. Wow! Yeah! I even charged the battery a few times and I fiddled. I started a diary.
4. Then, the Windows 7 program started to freeze up. So I searched the internet on the old desktop and it seems to be a fact of life in 2012 that I am not the only one having this challenge and these learning pains.
5. I went to the public library and borrowed Windows 7 for Dummies 2009, all 862 pages and YouTube for Dummies 2007 another 386 pages ….that’s 1248 pages. Yikes! I need an easier effective way to learn.
I do not need the ridiculous. I do not want the absurd. I do not have the luxury of time to squander and waste. It is unnecessary and unproductive. Hewlett Packard, are you listening? Microsoft, are you listening? London Drugs, are you paying attention? Canadian adults, Canadian seniors and Canadian elders in cities and towns and communities all across Canada “a Mari usque ad Mare”……..are you listening and paying attention??
My little microsopic snag is a BIG RED FLAG for Canada and for Canadians! [And for the US too!] Time for “time out” to take stock and reflect. The little problem I am experiencing this spring is only a tiny tip of a huge iceberg and our national situation will only get progressively worse for all of Canada and for all Canadians, unless…….
Who sees the picture and who understands the principles of cause and effect at work and at play??
Who is up to speed on what Harvard’s Tony Wagner says about our failing education system.
Michael Vance’s teachings on creative thinking and leadership could be a big help to some!
Who is interested in learning more and who is ready to really and truly get fully involved?
There is “the good life” which is a trap. There is a Better Life in this old life and there is the real life to come.
6. Yesterday, I hit my boiling point and the circuit breaker tripped twice during a posting I was writing out. I discovered later that another person was doing some electrical repairs and he was flipping the switch. It is quite a sensation to see hours of careful thought go poof. Later in the day, I realized that a lot of negative emotion had been brought to the surface and I was able to let it all go and let it go and then completely let it go. So I am refreshed and in a pleasant frame of mind this morning.
(Big breakthrough for me.)
7. Thank You Lord Jesus for arranging this Big lesson and a critical learning experience for me.
if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; then ______________!
8. I am now refreshed and I believe that I can refocus on dealing with the realities of this bad situation. First, I have a natural talent for trouble shooting and problem solving. In addition, I took sciences in high school and have five (5) years of university education in Veterinary Medicine followed by many years of practice under my leather belt with both large farm animals and with pets. I have had many many interesting and very exciting experiences in management and in business even into development and active investments.
9. Last night, moments after I let go of my anger, I discovered whatsonmypc.wordpress.com/2010/02/22/windows_basics/ with a reported 1,119,225 visitors to date. So here I am and we are back to square one.
10. I purchased a dark green hard covered 7″ by 9.5″ lined notebook to use as a daily diary to keep track of the snags encountered and the solutions found and to record the resources as they will manifest in time.
11. I will contact Hewlett Packard again asap. Searched for dick lampman hp labs. Discovered a report dated 05.05.2012, at 14.24 GMT, Banerjee presided over the virtual demise of a once very solid research facility and was brought in to……because he posed no threat to the …….. Hmmm, is the supplier of my most recent computer purchase engaged in in-fighting and territoriality instead of pursuing a clean focus on communication and collaboration? Hmmm? “Red flag for HP. The saying is “The bigger they are, the harder they fall.” Take heed guys and gals.
Are you at all interested in some input from this still active old timer with a general and specific diagnostic aptitude and with * * * * * ability?”
12. I desire the capacity to easily view YouTube videos and seek to have the complete wherewithall to produce my own unique series of YouTube videos covering a full range of diet and exercise topics and other key titles for adults of all ages and for seniors and for elders “a Mari usque ad Mare”. More than 50% of the population is trending to older adults and seniors. Many Canadians have no family doctor and there is enormous trouble brewing in health care. TWO BIG Red flags for all Canadians!
fyi, Dr Haggie is a general and vascular surgeon from Gander, N.L., and is the new president of the Canadian …
fyi, bookmark health care reform and consider what individuals of any and all ages in a vital community can do!
13. I’m looking at what Skype offers and at what is possible with Vokle and other options.
14. I’m believing for a 30 million dollar budget to trouble shoot and problem solve. (It’s almost in the mail!)
15. Sir, Ma’am, …..how can i-wE best help you, your family and friends, your community, all Canadians?????
I ordered Body by Science by Doug McGuff MD and John Little and my copy is now ready to pick up.
Who is interested in reaping the benefits of a Better life? and who seeks the many rewards of perfection?
Reach me by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, my name is Donald Keith Hills.
Who can see what I can see?
Seventy-eight in October.
Amos, wha d’ya see?
BUT so Short on time?
What if you regain 175% of your functionality as you pass 75?
and there is now more time?
There is also much more to come!
it will get better and get Better and your life could even be Perfected!
if _____ and when _____, then __ ___ ____ ________ __ ______.