4.56 am, 31.12.2013:
moments ago, I searched for > a four week diet try-out for Saskatchewan!
6,480.000 results in 0.42 seconds.
> selected the second entry from the first page.
This time around, along with the talk comes the walk > some steps and stairs and functional moves which are appropriate for older adults, seniors and older elders.
I am told that 80% of the 2,000 heart attacks and strokes which occur in Saskatchewan every year, can easily be prevented!
* is anyone interested?
I am told that Saskatchewan could save 2/3 (65%) of our health care costs every year.
* again, is anyone interested?
I could say more and even show you more.
* One more time, is anyone interested?
> fill in many of the information gaps and improve understanding and execution.
> adequate written documentation with in camera and on camera support.
> use a combination of correct articulation, illustration and good demonstration.
* I would like to actually rent a two story house or duplex for a time and invite a number of interested volunteers to try out Joel Fuhrman’s Eat to Live and The Eat to Live Plan to Prevent and Reverse Diabetes with their doctor’s approval of course and hopefully with the support of family and friends and even with the support of their community.
5.10 am, I see a great opportunity to promote physical health and emotional and social wellness and to encourage many more people to actually choose spiritual life.
“What constitutes a Better life?”
as a result of monitoring a better diet and sensible exercise and as a result of making the effort to become a skilled volunteer and learn how best to help the individual.
“What makes for the perfect life?”
> . > . . > . .
we could get together and review Mt.5:48, Mt. 6:33 and Galatians 5:13 for starters.
* content edit, > then, we ought to review Luke 12.51, 2 Cor. 7:1 and 1 Peter 4:17.
– 6.19 am, 31.12.2013.
* content edit > and what is Blb and tdcm??